Waste Connections, Inc. of Texas is the company that has been selected by the Village for those who would like to subscribe.
Household Garbage Pick-up
- There is no requirement to have weekly pick up.
- Each resident will call and set up an account.
- The Village will still provide
Big Trash Pick-Up
- This is twice a year for every household in the Village. No subscription is needed for the Big Pick Up Day.
- Big trash pick up is the third Monday of April and November.
- Waste Connections will provide a waste container. If you need a second container, contact the company.
- There are some items that cannot be picked up: tires, pool chemicals, fertilizer, medical waste, car batteries, rocks, concrete, construction material, hazardous materials/chemicals, paint, solvents and petroleum products.
- Items that contain CFCs (freon) must have the gas removed by a licensed technician and be red tagged. (Refrigerators, air conditioners, freezers)
- Only household garbage should be put out for pick up weekly.
Contact Waste Connections at 281-446-0239 OR 979-864-4600